The not-so-real life minecraft simulator.
No download nesseary!
- 10 Players max, first in, first served! Post below if you would like to play. :)
- You have one action per round. If you want to change your action, just edit your post before the round end.
- The rounds last as long as I damn well feel like! (probably between 12 and 24 hours, I'll generaly give people time to post their action.)
- At the end of each round, I'll post responses to everyones actions, as well as some other info, such as weather it's day or getting dark, or other special events.
- Based on vanilla Minecraft, anything you can do in vanilla MC, you can do here.
- There is no rule 6!
- There are no mods installed, at least none that you're aware of. ;)
- However, things that are not found in vanilla MC may still occour, be careful.
- The dificulty is set to hard. The enemies are tough, and you will die of hunger.
- Worse still, it's hardcore! You die, you don't get to play again until a new game starts.
- PvP is allowed, griefing is allowed, stealing is allowed. (Although I recomend that you work together)
- You all spawn at different locations, and have no real way of locating each other. I will tell you though, if you are close to another player.
- If anything happens that contradictas something before, live with it! This world changes to acomodate such things. (I'll try not to do that though)
- Everything is subject to change, at any time (seriously, I only just came up with this, theres likely some bugs still)
- Survive as long as you can.
- Earn various achivements, which are hidden until someone achives it for the first time, at which point, its revealed to all other players.
- There is a hidden win condition, first person to achive it, wins the game. And no, it's not killing the Ender Dragon ;)
- Also, the game ends if you are the last one standing. In this case the winner is determined by what they managed to achive and how much stuff they had.
An examle (simplified) turn:
Me:Round 1. You have just spawned in a hilly snow biome, there are pine trees arround and not much else.
It is early morning and the weather is clear.
You: I start punching wood and make a crafting table, then a wooden shovel, pick and sword.
I then start mining out the nearest hill to make some shelter and collect some cobble.
Me: Round 2.You collect the wood and craft the stuff without much incident.
While digging you find a dark cave, from which you can hear a creeper... Wait a sec! Sssssssssss
It is about midday.
You: Shit! I switch to my sword and try and hit it while backing away.
Me: Round 3. You manage to hit it once but unfortunatley, you acidentally back into a wall... BOOM!! You are dead.
Ok so you're not likely to die that quikly, but as you can see, an action is a general set of things, such as crafting a bunch of stuff or exploring a cave.
If there's too much going on in your action, then I'll tell you or, if its too close to the end of the round, I'll cut off some of the action. I'll be pretty lenient in reguards to this though.
If you want to play this game on another forum, please PM me for permission first or, if you're too stingy to do that, at least credit me and include the address of this forum.